Sunday, May 31, 2009

Puzzle picture!!


Here's our first picture of our second puzzle! In this photo we have 193 pieces in place. We have had 391 sponsored...as you can see we're not caught up yet! We're chipping away at the difference.


On the homestudy front, we are still waiting for it to be completed. Once it is we can submit our I800A- this is the document that has to be approved for us to adopt a child from another country and bring him to the USA. Step by step...it's all getting done. We cannot submit the I800A until we have our homestudy.


Please pray for Adam as we wait to bring him home.


Here are some of our prayer requests:

Pray for the funds- we need to raise/earn or be approved for grants - the amount is between $27,000-$30,000. There is a bit of variance because our oldest daughter Abby is coming with us and because some of the fees are based on the Chinese Yuan, so those fees can flucuate depending on the exchange rate.

Pray for Adam- that he will be safe, healthy and that God will prepare his heart for us as his family and prepare his heart to be open to His Word.

Pray for Abby, Emily and Brian- that God will prepare them to fully accept Adam as their brother. They say that they are ready but this is something that they can't fully prepare for as they've never experienced anything like this before.

Please pray for Mark and me as we prepare the dossier. There is a lot of paperwork and we're about halfway through but I don't want anything to slip through the cracks as we do this.


Thank you all!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

HI Beth! Yeah! I finally am able to get on here! I just found your bookmark thing in the lobby at church last Sunday and am getting on here before church to say hi! =:D I am so happy that you have been able to raise that much money! Wow! God is just amazing! Your family is so precious to me and I just love how courageous and selfless you all are for going into this adoption process! I am praying for you all every day and I hope that you won't hit any snags along the way! =:)

Blessings!
~Miss Rachel~