Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day...







I got some wonderful things from my kids. Abby made me a card, paper flowers from school and another set of paper flowers that she made at home. Emily made me a card (the glue is still wet!), Brian made me a bookmark in church! So sweet!

Mark bought me a pink dogwood tree and a lilac bush! (I've been wanting them since we moved in -Oct '08) I love them!!

I just want to publicly say how much I love my kids. Abby, you are so caring about others! You can be one of the "cuddliest" kids I've ever known! Emily, you have such a tender heart, I hope it always stays tender! I love your sweet hugs! Brian, you are my "wild man" but I love your awesome laugh...so infectious!

The kids and I had a photo session on Saturday. I'm posting my favorite photo of each kid.

Even though today has been a great day I've been a bit "teary" throughout the day. I'm hoping this is Adam's last Mother's Day without a mom who can hug him everyday! Dear Lord, I pray that you will hug my sweet little man until I can do it in person. Please enfold him in your love every day. Please help him to know that there are people who love him and are praying for him every day.

I have to do a quick puzzle update: we have 90 puzzle pieces sponsored. Thank you Rachel, Debbie and Susan and Jim. Thank you everyone. I will try to get an updated photo on soon.

Praise: A church member is donating clothes and toys for Adam. Thank you Trish.

Beth

No comments: