Our family has submitted our application for the I800, which is a document from our government that gives us permission to bring Adam and Megan home to the US. Our agency has told us that we might be traveling by the end of summer. We might get a closer estimate after we have our I800 approval. Obviously, I don't want to wait that long...obviously I will wait if I have to. :smile: Megan's birthday is June
10th, I don't want her to have to spend one more birthday without a family. The later travel may be a blessing though. During the summer is when airline fees spike, if we can book lower airline flights that would be great!
Also, our agency is requesting that Megan's orphanage donation be waived...this is a $5,000 fee that we have to pay for each of the children. That would be a big help if we didn't have to pay both orphanage donations.
Thanks for keeping us in your prayers.
Messy Me, Local Buns, Mean Breakfast
3 months ago