Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wow!! Wow!!

That's what I kept saying after we received two large gifts towards our puzzle fundraiser. Last week we had 30 puzzle pieces sponsored...now we have 56!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Two families in our church have donated significantly towards our puzzle. So, I will be working on the puzzle this week sometime, I hope! My goal is to post another puzzle picture this weekend. We'll see if it actually happens.

Mark, Abby, Emily and I shared info with the Kids Klub for both church services today. I was so nervous, I don't do well with crowds...even if they are kids!! The kids were very interested and it went well. We did veer off into tangents a few times, the ones who can use chopsticks all wanted to let me know! There was a boy who came up to us afterwards and told us that he'd like to help us with Adam. I assume he wants to help by being his friend, they are only a few years apart. So wonderful!!

Thank you everyone who prayed, it went very well.

Have a great week!

Beth

2 comments:

Debbie Phillips said...

Reminds me,
I wanted to get a puzzle piece. I will try to remember next Sunday at church.

What a great day to buy a puzzle piece, Mother's Day!!! buy a puzzle piece and bring Adam home to his new Mom!!! (and other family members)

I am so glad Kids Klub went well, I knew you would do fine.

Great to hear about the progress on the puzzle. Can't wait to see it all done!

Annette W. said...

Even though I was a teacher, it always takes me a while to get warmed up, even in front of kids.

When is your yard sale? I haven't seen a date yet, so I'm assuming it's not soon. I have a couple items for you, I think.