Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dossier...forms, forms and more forms.....

We have started the dossier section of our adoption....wow!! There is a TON of paperwork. I am getting exhausted just looking at it. I guess we need to take it one form at a time.

As soon as our social worker reviews our homestudy we can start applying for adoption grants. We are in full fundraiser mode. I keep going over and over different fundraisers and which will raise the most. We will probably do a yard sale, maybe a bake sale and a fundraiser at a local restaurant. I am also a Tastefully Simple consultant, if you want to place an order the profits will go towards our adoption. Email me for more info on placing an order. beth_c_smith@hotmail.com :smile: I'm working every angle I can! LOL!

I've read alot lately about adoptive parents getting gifts of frequent flier miles to offset the cost of the flight....hint,hint....if you've got frequent flier miles...I've got a place to go..... ;-)

Well, now that I've begged online...I think it's time for a rest. Abby has strep throat and Brian is just getting over a stomach bug....please, let Emily stay healthy!!!!! When it rains, it pours.

Have a great night everyone. Keep our little man Adam in your prayers.

Beth

No comments: