Thursday, January 22, 2009

I am in SHOCK! (good shock)

I was reading a blog of someone who adopted an older girl from China and she posted some photos she found of her daughter on the web. So, I started to wonder if I could find some photos of Adam .....I DID!!!! There is a blog from someone who adopted a boy from the same SWI last year. I've looked at this blog before but never looked at the posts from before they traveled to China. So I started at the beginning and found two photos of Adam with a group of kids from his SWI. I was so excited I was trembling!!!! Yay!!! I emailed the family, just to verify it is him but I am 99% sure it is our "little man". Happy Day!!! (SWI is what some orphanges in China are called) I can't post pictures of Adam yet but I will as soon as I can.

Keep Adam in your prayers!!!

Beth

No comments: