Friday, January 16, 2009

Always learning!

When I was a kid I heard someone say "People never stop learning" Of course, being in school at the time this was not something I wanted to hear. Yes, we know it's true...we might not have tests and quizes but we are always learning something new.

Well, right now most of my "learning" is focused on the adoption. I have been reading books about adoption, going to seminars about adoption and now I am researching the educational options that are out there for when he arrives. Our oldest daughter attends a private Christian school but Mark and I are considering sending Adam to public shool for at least a year. I would love to send Adam to the same school Abby attends but I think that public school will have more resources to help him while he is learning English. Please pray for us as we research things to help his transition. I will need to be an advocate for him to make sure he gets every resource available to him.

Right now it is 9:50 am here and it is nighttime in China. Please pray that Adam sleeps well and that he has a good day when he wakes up.

Beth

No comments: