Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Homestudy meeting #1 - check!

We had our first homestudy meeting, we have two more. Yesterday it was all about me....fun, fun! Talking about my childhood, my relationships with my parents, my relationship with my sister, etc. It wasn't too bad. We also had to turn in a stack of paperwork....did I mention I LOVE paperwork! LOL! But, you know what, Adam is worth all the frustration and work.

On a happier note, I've started writing a letter to Adam. I can't send it until he is officially referred to us but this way I can work on it and have it ready to send. I also want the kids to write a little something in the letter as well.

I was searching for all our official papers (birth certificates, SS cards, marriage license, etc) and I found my passport....it expires in 14 days! I would need to get a new one anyway because it has my maiden name on it....I don't think they'd let me use that now! It has a pretty good picture, I wish I could use that one.

Well, I think that's all for now....please pray for Adam that he will be safe and healthy. Also, I've had a heavy burden on my heart to pray that someone will be able to witness to Adam until we are able to go get him.

I hope everyone has a great 2009!

No comments: