Monday, February 1, 2010

I need to stop!

We started the adoption process Nov 2008. I figurd if I buy a few shirts and pants at a time I can get clothes for Adam (and now for Megan, too)without breaking the bank. So, I bought some clothes for Adam on clearance, I have bought some clothes at yard sales, I bought some matching shirts for Adam and Brian (3yrs old) and Goodwill had a 1/2 off sale on all clothes where I bought some shirts for Adam and shirts/dresses for Megan. We washed the clothes and this morning I was putting Adam's shirts away...his dressers are FULL! I think I need to stop buying him clothes! :smile: Now I need to concentrate on Megan's dresser! (Although I have alot of pants for her because of hand-me-downs for Abby and Emily)

Keep in mind that I'm not sure what size Adam and Megan will be so I'm buying in two sizes for each of them...so, they don't have as many clothes to wear as you might think!

Just thought I'd post a silly post.

Beth

1 comment:

Jim Kramer said...

Praying and excited for you guys. Can't wait to meet Adam and Megan and see how the Lord works everything out.