Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Adam's care package....


We sent a care package to Adam and he should get it this week. The lady who we ordered the care package from sent us a picture of what was sent to Adam. I am including the picture so you can see what we sent. We sent him a letter, a traditional Chinese outfit, a camera (so the caregivers can take photos of Adam at the orphanage), an envelope with our address (we're hoping he will send us a letter or draw a picture) and a photo album with pictures of our family, the kids, grandparents, the house, the back yard, and Adam's room.

We also got an update on Adam's height, he is 60 inches tall. That is much taller than I expected, but from what other parents have told me it is a normal height. I gues a 7 year old, 5 year old and a 3 year old didn't prepare me for the height of an 11 year old! :smile:

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Aww, glad you could send him something! :D That's so special! I'm sure he'll enjoy it! ;)

Blessings to you all! :D
~Rachel P.~