Monday, October 4, 2010

I am NOT a fan...

...of Jet Lag! I know it will take awhile to get readjusted but I don't like waking at 4:00 am and needing a nap at 4:00 pm. I REALLY don't like having to wake 3 of my kids (and sometime all 5 of them) from their afternoon naps so they can eat dinner. They aren't very "morning people" and that extends to naps I guess.

Tonight I looked online for ways to ease jet lag, what a surprise...sunlight! Unfortunately, we don't have any...it is rainy and dreary. It's also supposed to be that way until Thursday. Yuck!

Let's see, exercise helps, but no running around outside. I don't really want to clean mud off of our floors. Double Yuck!

Other than jet lag things are still going well. We have our small issues but they can be dealt with.

Off to get some of my kids in bed...two have been alseep since 6:45.... :sigh:

Beth

No comments: