Sunday, June 27, 2010

Momma to pre-teens soon!

Ok, it totally blows me away that I will be a mom to TWO pre-teens soon! Probably before my next birthday and, no, I'm not sharing my age....

Wow, I'm thinking of all the great things we will do with Adam and Megan....some things are basic-"everyday" type stuff, reading to them, cooking with them (I plan on my sons being able to cook basic stuff- more than just "boil water"!), playing in the back yard, taking them to the park, swimming with them. Also, I can't wait to plan their first birthday parties with our family. I can't wait to take them on family vacations! I can't wait to take them to the zoo! I can't wait to take pictures of them! I can't wait to give them hugs! Getting to put up our Christmas tree this year with Megan and Adam...wow! Picking out their Christmas stockings! To tell them "I am your mom" (I even learned it in Chinese!!)

There is one thing I'm NOT looking forward to...teaching them algebra!!! I homeschool and math and I have never "gotten along" so this should be interesting....

Oh yeah, I put new photos of Megan and Adam on the "sidebar" of our blog...check them out!

Have a great night all...

Beth

1 comment:

Difference2This1 said...

The "firsts" with the day to day and family activities are amazing to experience with an older child. It sounds like you are more then ready to get those kids home and start experiencing it with them!! :) Praying stuff is continuing to move!!