Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Watch/necklace drawing!


We are trying to raise money for our adoption so we plan on doing a drawing every other week with some GREAT prizes! For the first one I have a set of three ladybug watch/necklaces. The ones in the photo are the actual prizes. They each have a organdy ribbon. One is silver, one is white with black spots and one is black with white spots. Perfect for a gift, they are all lovely. The winner will receive all three. A donation of $10 will enter you into the drawing and you will get additional entries for $5. So, if you donate $20 you will get three entries. I will print out the entries and have one of my kids pick the winner on May 18th. I will then start another drawing on May 19th. I have alot of new items that I will be using for drawing prizes, mostly books. You can donate through our chip-in on the right or email me beth_c_smith at hotmail.com (change the "at") and I will email you our address if you'd prefer to enter "off line".

Have a great day!

Beth

No comments: