Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas fundraiser!

A friend from our church suggested a fundraiser. I know some people donate to a good organization/cause in someone's name and then they can give a "A donation has been made in your name" card. I know it is getting late in the season to start this but if anyone is interested in this fundraiser I will print out a card to be given.

"A donation has been made in your name to help adopt Adam. Adam is an 11 year old boy living in China. The Smith family wishes you a Merry Christmas."


If you know of anyone who would be interested in this fundraiser please pass on our blog address.

Beth

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What a good idea! :D I'll be sure to pass it on!

I so enjoyed the video of your family on Sunday! :) I was moved to tears. :) I'll continue to pray for little Adam! :) I know God will protect him and keep him safe and he will be with you all soon! :)

Hugs and Happy Thanksgiving!
~Rachel P.~

doug said...

Mark and Beth,
Please make 4 cards for me! Could I give you the donation on Sunday and get the cards on that day also? Let me know, I really appreciate it. I am looking forward to giving this gift!
If you need more information, please call me.
Thanks!
-doug wasgatt