Friday, March 20, 2009

Puzzle update!!

Hello everyone!

Last Sunday a couple from our church stopped to talk to Mark. They were asking about the adoption and gave him $5 for the puzzle! Mark said they were getting "teary-eyed" after hearing about Adam.

My mom just called me. She was getting a massage...not something she does but she had a gift card. She was telling the masseuse about Adam and the story of how we felt led to adopt Adam. Then she told her about the puzzle fundraiser and when my mom was leaving she gave her a tip. The masseuse gave it back and said, "Use it for puzzle pieces. I wish I could do more." So, we now have three more puzzle pieces from her. I know she'll probably never see this blog but, I still want to thank her for her kindness. She also asked my mom to stop in again to let her know how the adoption is going.

We now have seven puzzle pieces. I will probably post a picture on Monday or Tuesday.

Thank you everyone who has donated.

Beth

No comments: