Friday, November 28, 2008

Paperwork, paperwork! And random thoughts....

We are finishing up our formal application. After that is the homestudy. Then the dossier...LOTS of paperwork!

On to more interesting things. We went to a HUGE fundraiser/yardsale a two weekends ago and got a set of dressers for "Adam's room" I tried to call it "the extra room" but everytime the kids talked about the room they called it "Adam's room" So, I decided not to fight a losing battle...."Adam's room" it is!!

It continues to boggle my mind that we know a lot about Adam and he doesn't even know we exist, at least for now. I pray for him everyday, I wonder what he's doing as the day goes by, I wish I could hug him. Adam is going through his day, not knowing how much we want him in our family!

Have a good weekend! Say a prayer for Adam!

No comments: