Monday, November 24, 2008

My first foray into blogging!

I started this blog so I can chronicle our journey to adopt Adam. On November 2 our church introduced the program "50 Churches 50 Children". Our church is profiling 5 children for the month of November. Adam is one of those children. Adam is 10 years old and has been in an orphanage in China since he was one day old. Our 6 year old walked up to me, put the flier in my face. Then she pointed to Adam and said, "I want to adopt HIM!" Needless to say, I was floored. Mark and I prayed about it and we both felt led to adopt him. So, we have started the long process to start an international adoption. Please pray for us as we start this journey.

1 comment:

Annette W. said...

I wondered if our church's campaign was part of your decision...urr...God's leading you.

Come home, Adam!