Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hoping for a letter!

When we sent Adam his care package we included a stamped envelope with our address. We are hoping that he will write a letter to us. We let him know about the envelope and told him that he can send us a letter or drawing if he'd like. He probably received the package by March 1st so I'm keeping my eyes open for a letter. I know of several families who received letters from their children before the adoption. I am hoping that we will also get a letter.

The weather has been nice enough that I could let the kids play outside yesterday and today. Emily and I spent some of that time playing "fetch" with our BIG puppy. He's a black Lab and LOVES tennis balls! He's worn out from all the running. Gotta love a tired puppy!

Have a great day everyone!

Beth

No comments: