Saturday, December 5, 2009

Trying to trust...

We found out that we were not approved for one of the adoption grants that we have applied for. They told us we can apply again but right now they do not have any funds available. I am trying to trust in the Lord but, in my human-ness, I keep worrying about it.

We have two more grant organizations that we will be applying to this weekend.

I just need to keep remembering that we have all the money we have needed so far.

We are still waiting for the Letter of Acceptance from China and for our dossier to be logged in at China.

Thanks for all of your prayers.

Beth

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Praying hard for you all Beth! :) Hugs! I KNOW the Lord will provide all that your family needs to bring Adam over! :) He placed it on Abby's and your family's hearts to have that desire to adopt Adam, now God WILL provide to do so! :D Keep trusting in His mighty power! :)

Blessings in Christ!
~Rachel P.~